Robert Half Accountemps Senior Accountant - Established Firm in Santa Ana, California
There's a career-building position for a Senior Accountant at Accountemps, specifically a long term temporary to hire opportunity. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for account analysis and reconciliations, financial statement preparation and consolidation, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This Senior Accountant opportunity is located in the Santa Ana, California area and will offer a great you a great professional experience along with attractive compensation. We are need of a Senior Accountant with proven analytical skills and enjoys the thrill of working in a fast paced environment. Submit your application today!
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Be a part of various initiatives spanning multiple departments
- Prepare reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts
- Continually improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Carry out monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Analyze financial results (benchmarks, trends, performance metrics)
- Operate with business partners to create compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Assemble monthly consolidated P L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Arrange quarterly reviews and SOX testing with internal and external auditors
We are seeking a Senior Accountant that has the following:
- Solid understanding of general ledger
- Knowledge of bank reconciliations
- Foundational knowledge in financial statement preparation
- Outstanding skills in analyzing financial data and promptly generating accurate reports
- Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are desired
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with functional department managers
- Proficient in ERP systems
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
Interview Process Once we know that you're interested, an Accountemps recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates immediately to get you in front of the employer(s) - we will move quickly!
Not ready to apply, but want more information? Contact Kevin Su at Kevin.Su@accountemps.com.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans