Robert Half Accountemps Collections Specilaist in Atlanta, Georgia
Robert Half is seeking a Collections Specialist for one of our Fortune 500 clients, located in Atlanta, GA. This is a temporary position
Collections Specialist will be responsible for:
- Handle hospital billing, rebilling and Collection activities
- Have the knowledge of bill forms and filing requirements
- Maintain thorough and detailed knowledge of collection laws and third party payer claims
- Process patent accounts in an efficient and timely manner
- Understanding Coding requirements
Collection Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- 3-5 years RECENT (within last 2 years) Patient Financial Services, Revenue Cycle Management experience
- Hospital Collections
- UB-04 Claim Form knowledge and experience
If you are interested, please email Marla Corsi. firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans